Knee Brace GenuTrain S
The GenuTrain® S orthopedic brace with lateral joint splints supports the knee joint for indications of slight instability, arthritis or osteoarthritis of the knee. An integral, ring-shaped pressure cushion (pad) surrounds the kneecap, while the interplay of the knit and the pad provides intermittent compression massage, thereby activating the musculature and stimulating the healing process. The combination of joint bars and a strap system in the GenuTrain S provides added passive support for the knee.
- Stabilizes the knee joint and activates the muscles
- Breathable Train Knit for high wearing comfort
- Anatomically contoured bars for secure support
- Three-dimensional fabric – Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilization.
- Adjustable straps – Lets you control the amount of pressure, for a better fit and just the right amount of support.
- Joint sidebars – Straps connect directly to sidebars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area.
- Viscoelastic pads – with a massage effect during movement
- Soft knit fabric – Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Reduced pressure at the edges – prevents constriction
BARS FOR ADDED PROTECTION
In the GenuTrain S (S for splints), lateral joint splints guide the knee’s movements. The bars can be heated and reshaped and can therefore be adjusted to the anatomy of each individual. The joint muscles are stabilized further by the elastic Train Active Knit with its integral pad.
GUIDES AND MASSAGES
The integral elastic padded ring round the kneecap cannot slip. It helps to position the brace correctly and adapts itself to the angle of the knee joint during every movement. This produces a massage effect which activates the surrounding muscular tissue and stimulates circulation. The GenuTrain S, with its medically effective interaction of compression and massage, accelerates the reabsorption of edema and effusions. Muscular control is improved and the knee receives more stabilization.
- Slight instability
- Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Arthritis (e.g. rheumatoid arthritis)
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.