WHEN YOUR BACK IS AILING YOU
Acute and chronic pain in the lumbar spine are a widespread ailment in today’s society. It’s hardly surprising that these complaints are often just lumped into “back pain”. However, the actual diagnoses can vary, ranging from degenerative changes in the lumbar spine to herniated discs. In many cases, conservative treatment with supports can help.
Whatever the actual cause and the prescribed treatment, your back needs to move. The optimum effectiveness of LumboTrain can only be realized during movement. Then, the effective Train knit fabric stimulates the muscles with sensory stimuli, which reduces pain and improves movement patterns.
FIT AGAIN FAST
LumboTrain promotes stabilization in an upright posture with its frictional connection and anatomical fit. In addition, a special triangular massage pad with 26 nubs positioned in the lower back area provides a pleasant intermittent compression massage. It alleviates lower back pain a targeted manner and counteracts tension.
The elastic, breathable knit fabric does not slip, dig in or feel sweaty. With tailored cuts for women and men, the support adapts perfectly to any body shape. Its slim design means it remains invisible under your clothes. This lets you move around freely in your everyday life again soon, and everyone knows being active is key to good health.
- Lumbago, sacroiliac joint dysfunction – SIJD syndrome (acute)
- Degeneration/muscular weakness in the spine (mild)
- Conservative treatment following prolapse
- Low back pain (Lumbago)
- Back Strain/Back Sprain
- Lumbosacral Radiculitis
- Degenerative joint disease (arthritis, OA, RA)
- Lumbrosacral Muscular Instability
- Chronic postural disorders
- Bone formation disorders
- Minor instability of the lumbosacral spine
- Muscle strain
- Post Trauma Care
- Decompression Therapy
All Train active supports can be washed separately in the washing machine at 30 ° C with liquid detergent. Please note the following information:
- In the case of products with Velcro straps, these should be removed if possible or firmly attached to the designated place.
- If possible, pads or splints should also be removed before washing.
It is recommended to use a laundry net (spin cycle: maximum 500 revolutions per minute). Dry your Train active support in the air and not in the dryer, otherwise the knitted fabric may be impaired.
Please wash your Train active support regularly so that the compression of the knitted fabric is retained.